Chenault Consulting’s conventional surveying techniques employing standard optic equipment are enhanced by our state of the art Global Positioning System (GPS), a satellite based surveying system utilizing electronic instruments to determine precise geographic location.
Our extensive experience, state of the art equipment and qualified personnel allow us to complete any project, large or small, with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
Pipeline As-built surveys record the actual location of the pipeline as laid in the ditch in relation to the preliminary survey and also record all materials used during construction. Ata from these records becomes very important in determining construction compliance and quantities of specific bid items needed to pay pipeline construction contractors.
- Pipeline Surveys
- Oil & Gas Well Location Surveys
- Road Surveys
- Oil & Gas Facility Engineering / Construction Surveys
- Aerial Photo Control Surveys
- GPS Control Surveys – Horizontal & Vertical
- Topographic Surveys
- Property & Boundary Surveys
- Pipeline As-built Surveys & Inventories
- Centerline & Right of Way Staking
Global Positioning System Applications:
- Geodetic Survey Control
- Photogrammetric Control
- Quick & Efficient Way to Establish State Plane Coordinates
- Checking Existing Control
- Locating Remote Roads, Pipelines and Powerlines